A TREND OF STRONG GROWTH
value of production in millions of EUR
The estimation of the year 2020 is a production value of approximately € 75.000.00,00 tanks to the backlog portfolio orders, including:
- EMILIA ROMAGNA REGION – design and building of the lot A (stage 1) of the Tecnopolo in Bologna, the former tobacco manufacture – total amount € 46.383.838,25
- VIVIA BARI SRL – building renovation including demolition and reconstruction, extension and change of use of an industrial site located in Via Giulio Petroni, 134 / B in Bari – total amount € 13,000,000.00
- COCIV – civil works, railway line and related works, as part of the construction of the AV / AC section “Terzo Valico dei Giovi”- Pozzolo Tortona lot – total amount € 74.149.175,24
- CCIAA VENEZIA-ROVIGO – The new CCIAA headquarters and experimental glass plant Venice -Mestre – total amount € 9.249.552,96
- CITY OF IMPERIA – works of conversion of a disused railway line on a pedastrian and cycle walkway and redevolpment – total amount € 13.747.394,56
- CITY OF RIVA DEL GARDA (TN) – enlargment and renovation of the “Liceo Maffei” – total amount € 14.123.929,12
- COMMISSARIO STRAORDINARIO DEL GOVERNO PRESSO LA LIGURIA – lot of works of construction of a tunnelled floodway of the Bisagno creek – total amount € 54.298.410,71
THE CONPAT STABLE CONSORTIUM, based in Rome, with the aim of helping and developing the participation of major enterprises in the public works field, giving them the opportunity to access to the most important and qualified tenders and procurements, thanks to the effect of the combined skills acquired by its almost 87 consortium members and the benefits resulting from the collaboration between them. Manelli Impresa Srl became a CONPAT consortium member in August 2018.
RESEARCH CONSORZIO STABILE SCARL, one of the most consistent and prestigious Italian permanent consortia, as evidenced by the amount of companies with which fruitful collaboration projects have been launched: today it has almost 100 members throughout Italy and it stands as an absolutely complete General Contractor: it owns 90% of the SOA categories and an impressive turnover.
MEDIL CONSORZIO STABILE, a competitive and highly organized structure, with the possession of a SOA Certificate that boasts many general and specialist categories to meet the new needs of the public procurement market. The geographical diversification of the teams associated with Medil allows the Group to take advantage of the interesting risk-return dynamics in order to create a balanced portfolio of projects, such as to guarantee an increasing return profile which today has about 80 consortium members.